Proteus Professional v7.8 SP2
Software Title: Proteus Professional v7.8 SP2
License: KEYGEN + CRACK
Size / OS: 86 Mb / All Windows
Developer: Labcenter Electronics
Last Updated: January 29th, 2012, 06:08 UTC
- a software package for computer-aided design ofelectronic circuits. The package is a system of circuit simulation,based on models of electronic components made in PSpice.
Adistinctive feature of the package Proteus Professional is thepossibility of simulating the operation of programmable devices:microcontrollers, microprocessors, DSP and others. Additionally, thepackage Proteus Professional is a system design of printed circuitboards. Proteus Professional can simulate the operation of thefollowing microcontrollers: 8051, ARM7, AVR, Motorola, PIC, BasicStamp. Component library of reference data.
Starting with version 7.8 there VSM IDE to debug the project with microcontrollers
Changes in version 7.8:
- Use templates PCB c ability to save settings PCB
- Change the default background color in ARES
- Toggle the visibility of layers and colors in ARES
- Improved strip conductors in the ISIS
- Displaying the size of the contact areas in the preview window in ARES
- Added examples for the AVR and 8051
- Help file rewritten in CHM format
- The new version adds support for microcontrollers PIC24F04KA200, PIC24F04KA101, PIC24F08KA101, PIC24F08KA102, PIC24F16KA101, PIC24F16KA102.
Proteus Professional 7.8 SP2, Proteus 7.8 SP2, Proteus 7.8, Crack Proteus Professional v7.8 SP2, Proteus ...